Home :: Bodybuilding Exercise :: Arms :: Bench Dip
Triceps (Especially the outer and medial heads).
- Position two benches about the length of your legs apart.
- Place your hands shoulder-width apart, fingers facing forwards, on the edge of one bench.
- Place your heels on the other bench so that your legs form a straight bridge between the two benches.
- Bend your elbows and lower your body until your elbows make an angle of 90°.
- Hold for a count of two; then straighten your arms to bring you back to the starting position.
- Keep your back close to the bench.
- Do not lock or snap out your elbows at the top of the movement.
- Keep your elbows directed backwards during both the lowering and raising phases.
- Do not shorten the downwards phase. . Keep the movement slow - do not rush the reps.
Place your feet flat on the floor instead of ana bench.
Place a weight disc across your lap to increase, the resistance.
Other exercises for your arm Workouts.
Incline Dumbbell Curl.
Lying Triceps Extention.
Copyright © 2004 by Bodybuilding4u.com. All Rights Reserved.
Tips on How to do Bench Dip