Home :: Bodybuilding Exercise :: Arms :: Concentration Curl
Biceps brachii, Brachialis.
Also used Brachioradialis.
- Sit on a bench with your legs fairly wide apart.
- Hold a dumbbell with one hand and brace that arm against the inside of the same thigh.
- Your arm should be full extended and your palm should be facing the opposite thigh.
- Slowly curl the dumbbell up in a smooth arc towards your shoulder.
- Squeeze your biceps hard at the top of th movement, hold for a count of two and then slowly lower the dumbbell back to th starting position.
- Make sure you curl the dumbbell to you shoulder and do not move your shoulder t the dumbbell. Keep your shoulder bad and relaxed.
- Do not lean backwards.
- Keep your upper arm fixed.
- Make sure you fully straighten your arm when you lower the dumbbells; do nolI shorten the downwards phase.
Other exercises for your arm Workouts.
Incline Dumbbell Curl.
Lying Triceps Extention.
Copyright © 2004 by Bodybuilding4u.com. All Rights Reserved.
Tips on How to do Concentration Curl.