Home :: Bodybuilding Exercise :: Abdominals :: Swiss Ball Crunch
Swiss Ball Crunch
Rectus abdominis (mainly upper portion), transverse abdomins.
- Lie across the ball, place your feet on the floor and keep your legs bent at the knees. Adjust your position so that the ball is comfortably positioned in the small of your back.
- Cross your arms over your chest, or, to make the exercise harder, place your hands by the sides of your head.
- Making sure that you move only your upper body and that your lower back remains in contact with the ball, slowly raise your torso.
- Hold the position for a count of two; then lower yourself back to the starting position.
- When you lower yourself back down, keep the movement controlled.
- Do not let your upper body arch backwards or your head flop back over the ball.
- To make the movement harder, bring your whole body higher up on to the top of the ball.
Other Exercises for your Ab Workouts
Hanging Leg Raise
Copyright © 2004 by Bodybuilding4u.com. All Rights Reserved.
Tips on How to do Swiss Ball Crunch.