Home :: Bodybuilding Exercise :: Abdominals :: Oblique Crunch
Internal and external obliques, rectus abdominis.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet either resting on a bench or flat on the floor.
- Place your left hand by the side of your head, and your right hand on the floor for \ support.
- Lift your left shoulder diagonally, aiming it towards your right knee.
- Hold for two counts; then slowly return to your starting position.
- After completing the required number of repetitions, repeat the exercise on the other side.
- Imagine your rib cage rotating to the side as you curl up.
- Lead with your shoulder rather than your elbow.
- Make sure you lower your upper body slowly back to the floor.
- Do not twist your head, only your torso. . Exhale as you contract your abdominals.
Other Exercises for your Ab Workouts
Swiss Ball Crunch.
Hanging Leg Raise
Copyright © 2004 by Bodybuilding4u.com. All Rights Reserved.
Tips on How to do Oblique Crunch.