Home :: Bodybuilding Exercise :: Arms :: Incline Dumbbell Curl
Incline Dumbbell Curl
Biceps brachii, Brachialis.
Also used Brachioradialis.
- Sit on an incline bench with your back and shoulders pressed firmly against the bench.
- Hold a pair of dumbbells by your sides, palms facing inwards.
- Your arms should be fully extended and hang downwards.
- Slowly curl one dumbbell towards your shoulder, rotating your forearm so that your palm faces your shoulder at the top of the movement.
- Hold for a count of two; then slowly lower the dumbbell back to the starting position.
- Repeat with the other arm and continue alternating arms.
- Do not allow your body to move forwards to generate momentum - keep your torso still.
- Make sure you fully straighten your arms at the bottom of the movement.
Other exercises for your arm Workouts.
Lying Triceps Extention.
Copyright © 2004 by Bodybuilding4u.com. All Rights Reserved.
Tips on How to do Incline Dumbbell Curl.